Donor Setup Process
"Text any amount to 84321 to give" - Standard message & data rates may apply.
If a donor texts $5 and they've never set up Text-to-Give, they'll be asked to set up a payment method. From that point forward, giving will be as simple as sending a text. You'll be offered 2 options for how to give -- either by linking directly to your bank account, or by linking to your credit/debit card. If you choose the option of linking to your bank account directly, GraceLife Church will incur no card processing fees. ALL text-to-give options are processed via Stripe, which is a highly secure online system.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by other churches in your area.
- If your phone number isn't set up for text-to-give yet, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization. Choose "GraceLife Church" (you'll see our logo) as your church.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. Donations will go to the General Fund. Within seconds you should receive an email receipt for your donation.